These days we are surrounded by advice on what to eat and what not to eat. A nutritionist can help you work through all the confusion and come up with a plan that works best for you and your lifestyle.
Some reasons to visit a nutritionist:
- I want to lose weight
- I don’t want to always feel tired
- I want to improve my sports performance
- I am fed up with feeling bloated, constipated or having an upset stomach
- I want to sleep better
- I want help managing menopause
- I am worried about ageing
Nutritional medicine is about finding out what is causing your symptoms and changing your diet and lifestyle to resolve the cause, so that you’ll begin to feel better – perhaps even better than you’ve felt in a long time.
A nutritionist can help you determine what is right for you and get results faster. The consultation may include:
- individual recommendations and coaching
- menu ideas, specific foods and recipes
- recommended lifestyle changes
- practitioner only supplements (if required) providing therapeutic doses prescribed for your specific needs
- ongoing support, accountability and advice relative to your life stage helping you implement and adhere to changes.
So if you would like help cutting through all the confusion and start to feel energised again book a call or a consultation with me now!